Welcome to Elev8 Sports!
Character - Honor - Hope In Christ
All Friday Games, June 11, 2021 have been canceled due to inclement weather.
We are excited to announce our new 2021 Outdoor Spring Basketball Season! The format will be very similar to the 2020 Outdoor Fall Basketball Season.
Some of the specifics are listed below (modification may be made later):
Starting Friday April 16 (grades 9-12) and Saturday April 17 (grades 3-8) (No games Memorial Day weekend)
o First week – get together with team, one practice to cover new 3-on-3 half court rules
o Next 5 weeks – 3-on-3 half court games
o Last week – tournament-style games
• One game for each team per week (if rained out, no makeups), no weekly practices
• Cost: $50 per participant (all players will get a t-shirt)
• High School games will occur on Friday evenings
• Third Grade thru Middle School games will occur on Saturdays
• Game Days include devotions
Game Day Flow:
• Players/Coaches/Referees/Game Day Coordinators (GDCs) must pass COVID protocol to enter game bubble and participate
• Everyone will sanitize their hands when entering bubble (after passing the COVID protocol)
• Players must bring their own hydration (Water, Gatorade, etc.)
• Players have no physical interaction with anyone outside the game bubble while playing
• Players warm up with coaches
• Play game
• Leave bubble
• Applies to anyone entering game bubble (no parents, only ELEV8 LT, coaches, players, referees, GDCs)
o Must truthfully answer and pass health questions for self and household, mask distribution (if forgotten), temperature check
o Mask must be worn at all times in the bubble except for a quick hydration break
The following rules apply to all leagues: (Subject to possible change)
All Federal, State & County COVID constraints will be followed and can change daily. Hope you can join us!
To sign up, go to https://sports.bluesombrero.com/elev8 or click here
All Saturday Games, May 8, 2021 have been cancelled due to inclement weather.
Building Character in our Youth,
Honoring God in our Programs, and
Offering life-changing Hope found in the
Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ